It's Monday. Again. Although I'll be participating in Becky's Show & Tell Monday again this afternoon, I couldn't help but make some time (and room) for a brain dump. It's been a while.
- It seems more common than ever before that everyone is ready for summer to end, and fall to begin. Believe me, I am right there with you.
- Although October is by far my favorite month, I am so excited for September. Football games, apple picking, weddings and fall TV starts so soon!
- Speaking of the new fall lineup, is anyone else intrigued by this new ABC show, '666 Park Avenue?' I have been seeing endless commercials for it, and the cast looks pretty great, so I'll likely be giving it a shot. Obviously, I'm the most excited for the return of Revenge. If you're not already watching, catch up ASAP. This show is my favorite.
- OK, so this 'dump' may be mainly about the fall, but I am SO excited to start cooking soups and crock pot meals, and to get a chance to get back in riding boots and colored skinnies!
- I've been doing a lot of DIY'ing again lately, so prepare yourself for a bunch of tutorials coming to the blog over the next few weeks. A 'Date Jar,' 'Kitchen Command Center,' and new Fall Wreath, just to name a few.
- Lastly, I'll leave you with one of my favorite new songs. My absolute favorite new song is Maroon 5's new one, 'One More Night,' but the new Taylor Swift song is just adorable. Let's just say that if it had come out while I was a junior or senior in college, my girlfriends and I would have been obsessed.