I've been feeling like all I've had to talk about lately is cooking, DIY-ing and giveaways. And, while I love each of those things very much, it just seemed that I may be 'typing' myself as a blogger. After all, there are plenty of things that I may not do all of the time, but certainly do sometimes.
- Sometimes I let myself sleep til 9AM, and then tell B that I was up and starting my day by 8:30
- Sometimes I get really carried away in the online shopping department. And, then I feel guilty when B keeps asking what all the packages that keep arriving on our doorstep are for?!
|Exhibit A - New Top (Forver21) and new necklace (BridierBaubles), but WOW, I love this new outfit!!|
- Sometimes, I wonder how much I am going to miss beer once we finally do get pregnant.
- Sometimes, I let myself have the 'morning off' if it's not a terribly busy week with the business, and I catch up on trashy TV like the Housewives or The Client List - oops.
- Sometimes, I find myself wishing the summer away because I am ready for the NFL season to start! Go JETS!
- Sometimes I just want a night to myself. No husband, no puppy, just a few hours of me time, a good glass of wine and a full DVR to tackle. It's how I relax.
- Sometimes, I just can't muster up the energy or creativity to make dinner (especially when it gets close to the weekend), so we eat frozen pizza, or I beg B to pick up chinese food on his way home from work :o)
- Sometimes, I wonder what would happen to our house if I stopped cleaning it. And when I get moody, sometimes, I threaten to 'stop' for a week. True story - that still has yet to happen
- Sometimes, I wonder why I book my weeks so full. It seems I am always desperate for a completed to-do list, and some 'free time' but when I find myself with 'nothing to do' I'm just not sure how to handle that. I will attribute this to the fact that I grew up with three other siblings, so I am used to chaos. Yea, let's go with that.
Phew, it's nice to get some of my 'stuff' off of my chest. Now, please excuse me while I go nibble on my arm a bit more so I can survive the last two hours of 'fasting' before my annual physical this morning. Who told me 10:30AM was a good time for this appointment?!
Happy Hump Day! Don't forget to enter our Stella & Dot giveaway- the winner will be announced THIS FRIDAY!