Oh yes, it's Wednesday, which means that we are linking up for another week of Shannon's blog famous linkup! Seriously, if you haven't given this 'So What!' thing a whirl, you really need to, it feels so good to get this stuff off our your mind and chest!
This week, I'm saying 'So What!' if ....
- I have been eating tons of fresh fruit and veggies lately, and while I do not consider this to be any type of diet, I can easily house a whole avacado as a 'snack' any day of the week. Is an avacado a fruit or veggie?!
- I am officially on the Wen shampoo train, for real. I know I gave it a semi review here on the blog, but it only took me about 2 washes to fall head over heels in love with the stuff. Haven't tried it yet? Do it.
- I watched the entire first season on The Client List. I have sort of always like Jennifer Love Hewitt, so I was intrigued when they turned her Lifetime movie into a TV show. Yep, I'm hooked. Hot men and a dramatic story line? You can add another grossly dramatic and tv-made-only-for-women show to my ever-growing list.
- I am officially addicted to champagne. I can drink it any day of the week, mix it with raspberry lemondae, and I even love it when Heather from RHoOC calls it 'champs.' Hey. it's gotta be better for me than beer, no?!
- Our TTC journey hasn't gotten any easier (or shorter). We're still moving along, and I have hope that it will happen soon, but it's still on the brain. A lot. I blame all of the cute, new babies :o)
- I am considering giving myself a 'week off' from the business in mid-July to cover a few small trips I am planning on taking. I'm a little nervous, since I'm a one-stop-shop, but everyone needs a vacation, right?
- I am getting the itch for a new car. Although we don't yet need one, and my little Accord is still kicking, I really miss driving an SUV (you know, other than the gas prices), and I have my eye on the Honda Pilot. In their gunmetal color, specifically. Realistically, a new car is probably not in the cards for us until late 2012 or early 2013, but it's sure fun to think about!
Want to link up with Shannon and the other fabulous ladies that are saying 'So What!' this week? Head on over and do it!