It's been a few weeks since I've linked up with Shannon, and I'm definitely in the mood to get some 'So What's' off of my chest!
This week, I'm saying 'So What!' if ...
- We haven't been to the beach all summer, but I have a few one or two night trips lined up in August, and I am NOT looking forward to getting back into a bikini. So? I've decided to join in on the fun and start up Shannon's 30 Day/300 Ab Challenge. Heck, I think I'll even ask B to join me - the couple that does the ab challenge together, stays together?! :o)
- I am feeling completely burnt out right now. Between traveling, working, taking care of the house, keeping up with friends and a host of other things, today I just felt like I had reached the end of my rope. I think a day or two of just 'detaching' is in order and will have me feeling back to normal in no time!
- I have no less than four Lifetime movies saved on my DVR. I can't help but get sucked into them. I see the previews, and then just can't help myself. And, if they're based on true stories? It's a done deal.
- I am SO excited for the NFL season to start that I can barely contain myself. Preseason is only TWO WEEKS away and I'm dying. I'm also trying my best to convince B that we need a new TV for the basement (on our house to-do list) for watching said NFL games.
- The Olympics start this weekend - Hooray, who else is excited?!
- I said I wouldn't spend over $50 in a nail salon (in one day) again for a long while, but I'm tempted to allow myself a mani/pedi appointment Friday morning - it's gotta be good for the soul, right?
Ahh, it's amazing how therapeutic this linkup is for me! Hop on over and link up yourself!
Happy Hump Day!