Yep, I'm back for yet another linkup, and another addition of Shannon's 'So What Wednesday!' Because, who doesn't love an excuse to get all of the random tidbits that are floating around in their heads out there on the blog?
This week, I'm saying 'So What!' if ...
- I got a haircut last week. This 'chop' was inspired by two main things: we had a corporate event for B's company that night, and I had gotten super lazy with my hair, so I figured a fresh cut might motivate me to get back on the wagon. So far, so good.
- I completed a few more of the DIY projects that have been on my to-do list for practically forever over the past few days, and I can't wait to share some of them! Is this becoming a bit too much of a DIY blog?!
- I am pretty sad about the series finale of Desperate Housewives. So many of the shows that I've loved for what feels like forever are coming to a close, and what will take their place? Surely, I'll find something :o)
- Yes, I watched the Bachelorette premiere. I have a soft spot in my heart for Emily, and truly hope this works for her this time. I seriously can barely remember any of the guys because the first night is always overwhelming, so I'll have more on my favorites in the next few weeks.
- B and I attended the aforementioned company event last week at a pretty swanky hotel in Washington, DC. It had been quite a while since I had had the chance to get super dressed up and hit the town for an overnight 'date' with him, so I was excited. We had a fabulous time, and I may have had
a fewone too many glasses of wine to boot, but it was worth it. Dating my hubby 'again' is pretty awesome.
- Did you see my post yesterday? I am counting down the minutes until we jump in the car and head down to NC for five days of fun in the sun and relaxation! Sunshine, here I come :o)