I don't talk much about my college days on this blog anymore, but they can pretty much be summed up in three words: best years ever. I absolutely loved college, and not only did I meet my future husband while I was there, but I also met some of the best friends I will ever find. These people became like family to me, and I wouldn't trade those four years for anything in the world.
One of the things that I didn't quite have a handle on during my college days was my finances. I never got a 'real job' while I was in school, and the babysitting money that I made over the summers, and during my one-day-a-week gig only went so far. One of the things that my parents made me responsible for, financially, was my books. So, every semester I would grab a part time position during 'book rush' week so I could get some kind of discount on the books I would need for that semester.
All of that being said, when the fine folks from CampusBookRentals.com reached out to me, the first thing that ran through my mind was, 'How come I didn't have this option when I was in college?'
Campus Book Rentals provides a fantastic option for all students out there. Now, you can rent all of your books at a fabulously discounted price, and have them sent directly to you! Here are some of the facts about them:
- With Campus Book Rentals, you save 40-90% off of bookstore prices (check out a price comparison here)
- You get FREE shipping both ways
- You can highlight in the textbooks as if there were your own
- They allow for flexible renting periods
- And the best part is, Campus Book Rentals donates to Operation Smile with each textbook rented! Operation Smile helps to 'mobilize a world of generous hearts to heal children's smiles and transform lives across the globe.'
So, you can rent your books instead of paying and arm and a leg to buy them, get free shipping BOTH ways, and give back in the process?! Sounds like a win/win to me! I have two siblings that are still in school, and I will definitely be passing this info along to them so they can start saving some money and giving back to children in need as soon as possible.
Please head on over and learn more about how you can help today.
*I was compensated for this post, but the opinions expressed here are solely my own.