It has been far too long since I've participated in Shannon's 'So WHAT! Wednesdays,' so I thought it appropriate to bring it back this week.
This week, I'm saying 'So WHAT!' if ..
- I haven't done my hair since Easter - messy buns are totally back in style, right?!
- I have gotten totally out of control with my spending for the 4 baby showers I have coming up? Tiny baby clothes and shower decorations are to.die.for. (Yes, I said FOUR.)
- Despite my recent diagnosis of 'another cavity' I am still drinking my coffee with creamer and a dab of Truvia :o)
- I have been so caught up in the baby shower madness that I may or may not have forgotten that I also need to budget for a birthday gift for B!
- I saved the series finale episode of One Tree Hill on my DVR because I still can't deal with the total loss of the show :o/
- Seeing my sweet little nephew-to-be's face on his sonogram with the SIL yesterday totally spiked the fevah in this house. It happens to the best of us, right?!
So, what are you saying 'So WHAT!' to this week? Head on over and link up with Shannon; it's such a freeing feeling!