If you really knew me then you'd know ...
- That I am a total neat freak. Like, all dishes in the dishwasher, counters wiped down, laundry put away kind of freak. I just can't seem to stop myself sometimes.
- I am always late. For everything. It's one of my least favorite things about myself, and it drives B craaazy.
- I love to dress up, but you can often find me in comfy clothes while working out of my home office. Some days I get dressed right before B walks in the door so I don't look like a total bum.
- Same goes with my hair. I have a thick head of dark, wavy hair, and while I can do lots of things with it, I often throw it in a ponytail or messy bun because I'm too lazy to straighten it everyday.
- One of my very favorite things is TV. I am sure that it has something to do with the fact that we watched a lot of TV in our house while I was growing up, but it is one of my favorite things to do, and one of the ways I relax. I watch way more shows than I'd like to admit.
- I'm not sure if I have a favorite color. Wardrobe wise, I wear mostly black, but that can't be a favorite color, right? I love brights and fall colors. I guess I don't really discriminate.
- I am the oldest of four children, and while this has been a great job, my type-A, leadership qualities get exhausting sometimes.
- There are days where I wish I could just lay on the sofa and watch countless hours of television instead of running around cleaning, organizing, working, blogging and running errands all.the.time. I think I feel guilty if I give myself time to 'relax,' and I wish I could stop doing that to myself.
- One of my most favorite things to do is stream an episode of the Kardashians, Smash or Felicity and drink a glass of wine (
or 3) while I cook dinner. I think this will be the thing I miss most once I get pregnant.
- I wound up living in Maryland by way of New Jersey and Virginia. While I do love being here surrounded by so many of our friends, I miss home a lot and think about moving back all the time.
- I have a few girlfriends that I cannot go more than two days without talking to. There are about 4 of them and they know who they are. I have the best girl friends ever.
- I am a child of God and my faith is very important to me. Perhaps I should talk about that part of my life more here. Cue the planning.
- My absolute biggest vice (when it comes to food) is macaroni and cheese. I cannot get it out of my system, and still find myself buying boxes of Annie's or even Kraft at the grocery store. Someone please sign me up for a support group.
Well, there's a little more about me, I hope you enjoyed it, and weren't bored to tears. I'd love it if some of my readers would comment and leave me 1-2 things I probably didn't know about them!