I've been thinking a lot lately about how close I am getting to the big 3-0. Most days, I still feel exactly the same as I did when I turned 24, but sadly, I'm no longer in my early or mid twenties.
As a teenager, I always thought I would be married with two kids by the time I hit 30, but I guess God had a slightly different plan in mind for me! But, even with that said, there are some things that I'd love to do or accomplish between now and my 29th birthday, so I thought I'd put together a 'bucket list' of sorts.
- Reschedule our trip to St. Lucia (and actually make it there this time!)
- Finish the renovations necessary to complete our basement and master bathroom
- Become more established in my consulting business by adding 1-2 more large clients
- Start building our savings account back up post-house renovations
- Get pregnant.
- Finish reading the Hunger Games series
- FINALLY finish reading Breaking Dawn (those last 150 pages have really lost me)
- Organize every closet in my house
- Attend a few more outdoor country concerts and tailgate all day
- Run a 5k
- Try Insanity or the new P90X
- Attend Thirty-One's National Conference
- Spend long weekends at the beach with B
- Enforce the 'no technology after 8pm' rule on myself
- Make time for each of my close friends and treasure each one of them
There is something about making any kind of list that just makes my heart happy. Do you have a bucket list of your own?!